LISS Inc. (“LISS”) respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same. LISS may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide LISS’ Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
LISS’s Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By CERTIFIED mail:
DMCA Compliance Agent
3000 Marcus Avenue, Suite 2W1
Lake Success, NY 11042
We can accept submissions via e-mail to legal[at]lisstech.com, however, due to the nature of e-mail, we cannot guarantee that e-mail will be delivered. Thus, if you submit via e-mail and do not hear back from us confirming receipt within 72 business hours, please submit your DMCA complaint again via fax or mail.
Last Updated: September 2019