Access the Support Portal on this page with your provided login details, or contact the HelpDesk for critical incidents.
For clients of LISS Consulting that need technical support, use the contact information or fill out the Support Request Form.
For more information, please see the Support FAQ.
Log in to access your support tickets, projects, and more.*
(* subject to end user setup & security levels; please contact the HelpDesk or your account manager for more information)
For online support please download the Remote Support Agent
Please click the proper download below as instructed by your technician
Frequently Asked Questions
When e-mailing the HelpDesk, what information should I include?
When emailing the HelpDesk, include a brief description of the issue in the subject (i.e.: “website error”) followed by any additional details in the message body, and current contact information.
Please do not include LISS staff members individually in the “To”, “Cc” or “Bcc” fields.
You can also contact the HelpDesk via the Support Form at www.lisshelpdesk.com.
How does calling the HelpDesk work?
When you call the HelpDesk, you will be asked:
– to open a new support ticket (press 1)
– if you have an existing ticket (press 2).
– or if you have an access code (press 3).
When opening a new ticket, your call will be automatically transferred to the Ticket Center to create a new ticket. Before transfer, press 1 to declare a Priority 1 System Down Emergency (please note that after-hours charges may apply for support calls outside of Standard Support Hours).
For more information regarding our HelpDesk call flow, please see the HelpDesk call flow diagram: (click the image to view full size)
How are support requests prioritized?
Each support ticket is reviewed and assigned a priority level set by a LISS support engineer. To make sure your request is prioritized correctly, LISS has established the following service request priority definitions:
Priority 1* (Urgent):
System is unavailable or there is a critical impact to business operations. Client and LISS will commit all necessary resources around the clock to resolve the issue.
Priority 2 (High):
System is severely degraded, or significant business operations are affected. Client and LISS will commit full-time resources during normal business hours to resolve the issue.
Priority 3 (Normal):
System is impaired, most business operations remain functional. Client and LISS will commit resources during normal business hours to resolve the issue.
Priority 4 (Low):
Information/assistance with system capabilities, installation or configuration with little or no effect on business operations. Client and LISS will commit resources during normal business hours at a level commensurate with the significant of the question or issue.
* Priority 1 tickets must be submitted via phone or web form.
How do I open a Priority 1 ticket?
To obtain emergency support outside of Standard Business Hours, please be sure to contact the HelpDesk via phone*. Issues that are reported via email or via the support form may not be responded to in a timely manner.
When calling the HelpDesk, at the prompts:
– press 1 to open a new support ticket
– press 1 to declare a Priority 1 System Down Emergency
* After-Hours Priority 1 tickets must be submitted via phone. Issues that are reported via email, the support form or other means may not be responded to in a timely manner and are not covered by the stated Service Level objective for response time.
What are the Standard Support Hours for the HelpDesk?
Standard Support Hours are 8am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday, excluding Holiday Schedule.
What are the Emergency Support Hours for the HelpDesk?
Emergency Support Hours are 24 x 7 x 365.
Please note that after-hours* charges may apply for support calls outside of Standard Support Hours. Please be sure you that you are authorized by your company to contact the HelpDesk.
* After-Hours are all other non-Standard times of the day or night, including weekends and holidays.
What is the Holiday Schedule for the HelpDesk?
- New Years Day (January 1st)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (3rd Monday in January)
- President’s Day (3rd Monday in February)
- Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Juneteenth (June 19th)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)
- Day After Thanksgiving** (4th Friday in November)
- Christmas Eve** (December 24th)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
* Typically, when any holiday falls on a Saturday, LISS will be closed on the previous day (Friday); when any holiday falls on a Sunday, LISS will be closed on the next day (Monday).
** Early close at 1:00pm EST.