In today’s hybrid work environment, keeping your IT systems up and running is crucial. Without your technology, employees can’t collaborate across locations, serve clients, or access critical files. If you want your systems to stay functional and secure 24/7, you need remote monitoring and management services. Here’s why.
How Does 24/7 Monitoring Work?
You and your employees might only use business technology for eight hours a day, but cybersecurity threats exist 24/7. If one of those security threats gets into your network unnoticed, it can shut down your entire business. Even if that shutdown only lasts a few minutes, it can cost thousands of dollars in lost profits, data recovery efforts, and reputational damage.
With 24/7 remote monitoring, you don’t have to worry about a cyber threat wreaking havoc on your business while you sleep. Your IT provider installs a remote monitoring software system for your IT infrastructure, which sounds an alarm if it notices suspicious activity. If your monitoring system can’t resolve the issue on its own, your IT provider fixes it remotely.
Ultimately, 24/7 monitoring services give you peace of mind. Because you can respond to threats before they do damage, you don’t have to worry about the aftermath of a data breach or other security event.
Benefits of Remote Monitoring and Management Services
Remote monitoring and management services come with countless benefits, including:
- Less downtime: When you can catch security incidents before they happen, you prevent downtime. Less downtime translates to fewer unexpected costs.
- Fewer help desk calls: Remote monitoring systems catch and resolve routine IT issues, so your IT team doesn’t have to deal with them. Whether you rely on a third-party provider or a hybrid IT team, remote monitoring and response services enable your team to spend more time on high-level tasks.
- Better security: As cyberattacks become more advanced, businesses need better ways to protect their networks. Remote monitoring and management services give companies the extra layer of protection they need.
- Increased threat intelligence: Companies need to understand their security threats to mitigate them. With remote monitoring systems, you gain insight into the types, frequency, and severity of threats your business faces each day. The more knowledge you have, the better equipped your business is to deal with these threats.
- Remote work flexibility: Remote monitoring services are scalable, and they work regardless of your employees’ location. Your IT personnel can see what’s happening with each device connected to your network, even if those devices are thousands of miles away.
- Freedom from the break/fix model: When your network is professionally monitored, you don’t have to scramble to fix issues after they happen. You get around-the-clock IT support and personalized service for an affordable monthly fee.
Does your New York business need 24/7 network support backed by over 30 years of IT experience? Turn to LISS Technologies for remote monitoring and management services.
Minimize Downtime in 2022 With Our Cybersecurity Monitoring Services
Is your business still struggling with remote work cybersecurity challenges? Did you lose too much time in 2022 to avoidable computer issues? It’s time to switch to LISS Technologies. We offer personalized remote monitoring and management services for all types of businesses in New York, from financial institutions to legal firms. Our solutions have helped clients seamlessly adjust to remote work without sacrificing security.
We keep your network safe using several remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools, like our advanced antivirus software with managed threat response (MTR). This threat detection and response system doesn’t just detect suspicious activity—it automatically responds. We also use network and endpoint security tools that allow us to monitor the health of your systems and apply proactive changes as needed.
Don’t let data security threats slow your business down—partner with LISS Technologies to keep your network running smoothly 24/7. Get in touch today to learn more about our remote monitoring and management services.
At LISS Technologies, we develop advanced IT solutions that allow your organization to adapt to change, manage growth, and reach your business goals.
250 West 34th Street, Suite 326
New York, NY 10119
15 Bryant Avenue, Suite 100
Roslyn, NY 11576