Avert the Unexpected
Protect your business through expert disaster recovery planning.
Your ability to do business relies on your technology, so what happens when that technology is unavailable? Your answer to this question indicates how prepared you are in the face of disaster. Disasters most often happen without warning. When your business data is threatened by a natural, operative, or human source, your best defense is a comprehensive plan that details exact procedures to follow.
From establishing a reliable, automated data backup plan to detailing how you reconstruct your data center in another location, your disaster recovery plan has to cover a lot of ground. For businesses that are updating their plan, LISS Technologies will guide your data recovery process as it develops by helping you decide recovery options, a relocation and mitigation strategy, and DR budgeting.
The first hours of a crisis will dictate how successful your organization is at mitigating the damage done by the threat. Our plans detail the actions that need to be taken as well as the people responsible for taking them. Confusion and inaction are dangerous—we make sure your team is absolutely ready to make the right decisions when the time comes.
We Take a Proactive Approach
Our disaster recovery services take a comprehensive approach to protect your entire IT architecture and data.
IT Disaster Recovery – Protect Your Business From the Unexpected
At LISS Technologies, our disaster recovery services take a proactive, comprehensive approach to protect your entire IT architecture and data. It makes sure your business continues to operate efficiently even during unexpected, disruptive events.
These services include:
- Window of leverage for cloud-computing security
- 100% availability for backups during malfunction
- Circumvention of traditional backup architecture
- Affordable data storage and protection
- Business continuity plan development
- Data lifecycle management supplementation
What Are the Most Common Risks to Your Business?
Part of an effective disaster recovery plan is identifying risks to your business. Different organizations are exposed to different risks, but some potential vulnerabilities are shared:
- Operational risk – Hardware and software can and do fail, and the majority of data loss events are due to critical hardware failures.
- Internal risk – Viruses, ransomware, and even human errors like accidental deletion are common reasons a business would need to recover data.
- Natural disasters – Your physical business location can be threatened by any number of natural hazards, leading to long periods of disruption.
- Poor recovery plan – Once a business has a recovery plan in place, it’s rarely tested or updated. This is one area where a managed service provider can deliver the most value.